Trusted by the professionals since 1919, Bona is a leading manufacturer of hardwood flooring finish and maintenance products. They formulate and produce some of the hardest, most durable finishes in the world.
THROUGH THE WOODS WAS CAREFULLY SELECTED, TRAINED AND CERTIFIED BY BONA
Bona has chosen Through the Woods as one of only a handful of companies in the state of Florida to train, certify and recommend. At their schools in North Carolina, our men learn advanced techniques on preparing the hardwood flooring surface, then expertly applying Bona's durable finishes. They bring these techniques back to Tampa to give you a quality wood floor whether it is newly installed, a refinish of an existing floor, or a restoration of your historic floor.
As Bona Certified Craftsmen, we are hand-picked, proven, top level professionals, trained and certified by Bona. We voluntarily undergo continued Bona training to keep up-to-date on the industry's "best practices" and are rigorously tested by Bona to ensure the most beautiful and durable results possible for your hardwood floors.
Quality results come from knowledgeable trained craftsman and professional products. With Bona and Through the Woods in Tampa, FL you get both!
- Assurance of an experienced industry professional, trained and tested on all Bona product systems
- Best Practices - no shortcuts
- Legitimate, insured, licensed businesses
- Trust in the worldwide Bona brand, a proven "system" of the highest quality products from Bona
- Floor care education and products for the homeowner
- Lifetime Support from Through the Woods, your Certified Craftsman
As a member of this Elite Group of Professionals, we are required to meet stringent criteria to sustain membership.
- Complete hands on/class room training dedicated to best practices when caring for hardwood floors
- Pass a written test on technique and product application
- Pass final field test evaluation to ensure the best practices learned from training are being employed
- Use Bona approved dust containment equipment during all sanding processes
- Continue education with Bona through job-site visits and training several times a year
- Carry liability and workers compensation insurances
Your Hardwood Floors Are in Good Hands with a Bona Certified Craftsman.